Thursday, January 31, 2013

Aiwa Habibi ....I THINK OF YOU ...

                               ARTS OF LOVE ....Creative Designs  by www.margaretyick.com




                        Aiwa Habibi ... I Think Of You Made in Egypt on  www.cocotian.com
                                             Designer New Concept Accessorie  for Ladies.
                                                    Aiwa habibi Cocotian Perfume No.9

.

                                         I Think Of It ... is a new creative design to be keep forever.


                 My 3rd time journey in Egypt was fantastic, everything seem to be like normal lifestyle.
                 Most of the Night time, I never go to bed early. I spend my time thinking how to make this better.


     







                          Thanks reading...I wish everyone healthy and blessing you good in Everything.

                                                    Ana Like ... Aiwa Habibi ... I Think Of You..

No comments:

ARTS OF LOVE

My photo
Chantilly, France
Fashion Designer/Prototype Pattern/Quality and Cost Control. Design in Art Creation. Educated at ESMOD PARIS for fashion industrial. Consultant Expertise in Cross-Cultural. System of Risk Management. Educated Young Children in American International School. Musician instrument Yamaha Digital Organ. Vision New Inspiration in ART OF LOVE. Designer/Pattern Maker