Sunday, January 13, 2013

Aiwa Habibi Egypt by Margaret Yick


When the rain is falling down, I run faster towards you.
You sit on me and I show you a Secret beautiful Paradise Land.
When the Sun is out, I will walk slowly, and hear a nice song named Aiwa Habibi.
When the night is getting dark, I sleep beside you. 
 We will watch the moon, and the shinning stars will shine at us.
The Night is cold and fresh, I will keep you warm whole night till next day.

 


New Concept Creative Design COCOTIAN CO.,LTD. HONG KONG. Silver Design Made in Egypt. Designed by Margaret Yick.





No comments:

ARTS OF LOVE

My photo
Chantilly, France
Fashion Designer/Prototype Pattern/Quality and Cost Control. Design in Art Creation. Educated at ESMOD PARIS for fashion industrial. Consultant Expertise in Cross-Cultural. System of Risk Management. Educated Young Children in American International School. Musician instrument Yamaha Digital Organ. Vision New Inspiration in ART OF LOVE. Designer/Pattern Maker