Monday, April 13, 2020

Petite Fleur

The Times passed away, the wind blowing so strong.
 I walked a thousand miles, sun or rain I keep walking till I earned some money.
I don't stared at everyone, I cared my 2 basket of glown peaches.
In the city so many people, I sold to them. 
Keep walking, I saw flowers on the field, I don't step on it. I talk to the flowers, you are so beautiful just like my wife. I plug few of it, bring back home, and give to my wife. She asked nothing from me, not even complained when I arrived home late. She place the table filled with a bowl of rice, and 2 pieces of meats with few vegetables. 1 cup of chinese tea. She said..take your time to eat, don't talk when you are eating. I asked myself what will I give her. 
The story about Golden Peaches is real lifestyle about a china man carried his 2 basket of golden peaches, selling to everyone which is happened in Peking city.

                             Design created by www.margaretyickdesigns.com

No comments:

ARTS OF LOVE

My photo
Chantilly, France
Fashion Designer/Prototype Pattern/Quality and Cost Control. Design in Art Creation. Educated at ESMOD PARIS for fashion industrial. Consultant Expertise in Cross-Cultural. System of Risk Management. Educated Young Children in American International School. Musician instrument Yamaha Digital Organ. Vision New Inspiration in ART OF LOVE. Designer/Pattern Maker