Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chai or Caapee in Chennai India.

Time is Countless ... I never look at my watch when I'm doing something for my work. There is not time to waste, it is due to something that I loved to do and have to finished it. The worst thing in life is worked but all times on music and songs. I love the indian songs, the music rythem but still do not understand what are they singing about.  My trip in Chennai 6 months wasn't too bad and had travelled few cities. What I loved is the beach far from the city in Chennai, its about 2 hours drive. Driver is very careful and it is not allowed him to take over the cars, or drive in a lane forbidden. In the city really traffic jam, it is very scary to cross the road.  Most of the time I love my favourite indian meals, often asked driver take order from the best restaurant. On the road, I saw many peoples eating in those small stall selling foods and drink. I didn't try it.  Most of the times I tasted all kinds of foods from hotels, my favourite breads and pastries is from Leela Palace Chennai. Some of the hotels has good foods and servicing.  Discovering india was great, I found some of the material very useful. The sun is pretty hot, I dare not wear short pant style in chennai city everyday. The indian peoples' will stared at me, but somehow I had tried few times to test how is their reaction. When the ladies workers saw I put on saree, they were so happy. Somehow everyday they put their thumb up, even it is not a saree style. I will not says much here.. go to india and see for yourself. If you love indian curries, that is the most exciting country. Whenever I bought something else, I said..made in India. I was invited to the Ministry of Design Research Center in Chennai, how they do the artwork and saree weaving and etc.. 3 of us met the director who incharged the department. When he asked me who am I. I gave him my official businesscard. I was told take a look how they do it. It is very interesting subject, it is more to my art and craft work, design and pattern. I shares what I had done in hands worked printing, dying the colors, design and prototype before making a cloth. He introduced me all the chief incharged different departments. I had a good time with them. I would says, the most interesting place that I had discovered is about ART WORK DESIGN.
 I love this elephant from Hindu temple..

 My creation and drawing..
 Ministry of Art Design and Research and Development Center.
 My drawing ..

 My hands work on the smooth black cotton. India has good cotton.


 My creation first testing.
 Everyday fresh Jasmine flowers.. I love so much..

 Spend time doing research cut and sew by hands.



 Visiting everywhere.. I love Hindu Temples the stones building. This is my craft worked... The Colours of Love .. INDIA.
Something I learned from them is Chai .. whenever I visit them, I was served a cup of chai or caapee.
My chennai friends. My sisters love the scarves chosen by me. And I recommended my french guy, and he bought alot of scarves for his family. Thanks so much his father gave me a cloth and his son gave me a scarf. In returned, I gave them my design bracelet from France created by me.
Thanks Reading ..see you again India.

No comments:

ARTS OF LOVE

My photo
Chantilly, France
Fashion Designer/Prototype Pattern/Quality and Cost Control. Design in Art Creation. Educated at ESMOD PARIS for fashion industrial. Consultant Expertise in Cross-Cultural. System of Risk Management. Educated Young Children in American International School. Musician instrument Yamaha Digital Organ. Vision New Inspiration in ART OF LOVE. Designer/Pattern Maker